Johnson's ConstantsThere are several rules of life and many have written them. Murphy's law is the most famous. I have some of my own, I call them.
1) The reason you think you have everything is because you don't
2) The thing you have forgotten is what you went there for in the first place.
3) The best way to make an object disappear is to need it.
4) The best way to make an object reappear is to replace it.
5) When you have a fifty percent probability of error, the odds are 100% that you will.
6) When your hands are full, the door says pull.
7) Do not think, know
8) Just because you believe it, does not make it true.
9) A man can have anything his wife wants. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either single or soon to be
10) Just because you are very intelligent, does not mean that you are not an idiot.
11) Never hug your Bible (or whatever) so tightly that you can't read it.
12) When searching for a lost item you will always remember seeing it, but never where.
13) The first
Support our Troops?Ever notice that the more support our troops signs on a vehicle the less likely that person is to join the military.
I am infuriated every time I see an idiot with the bumper sticker "If you don't support our troops, feel free to stand in front of them."
I want to put a sticker beside it that says, "If you do support our troops... Why aren't you standing BESIDE them?"
Free speech is the right to say what you think and not have some beer bellied idiot yell patriotic vacuum back at you.